1. Aries and Their Secret Love of Chocolate
Although Aries are more commonly associated with spicy foods, many of them love chocolate as a sweet balance. Here are three exclusive chocolates that show Aries from their extravagant side:
- Amedei Toscano Black Truffles : This Italian chocolate bar combines the finest dark chocolate with aromatic black truffles - a luxurious and expensive treat.
- To'ak Chocolate Vintage Edition : Made from rare Nacional cocoa beans from Ecuador, this numbered chocolate bar satisfies the passion for exclusivity.
- DeLafée of Switzerland's Gold Chocolate : Covered in 24-karat edible gold, this chocolate bar is an extravagant and expensive choice that makes rams stand out from the crowd.
2. Aries and Their Unexpected Passion for Knitting
Although Aries are impulsive and active, they can sometimes develop an unexpected passion for quiet hobbies like knitting. They seem to like the challenge of deftly moving their fingers while relaxing.
Knitting is a relaxing and creative activity that the energetic Aries can easily learn. First, you need basic materials like knitting needles and yarn. Then beginners should familiarize themselves with the basics of knitting such as cast on, right and purl stitches and bind off. Simple projects like scarves or potholders are ideal for getting started. Knitting classes or groups can be helpful to gain experience.
Here are a few interesting websites on knitting:
- Garnstudio.com - Free knitting tutorials, videos
- Brigitte.de/stricken -knitting instructions, tips, inspiration
- Nadelspiel.com - videos on knitting and crochet, instructions
- CarosFummeley. de - knitting instructions, tips, blog
- Lisibloggt.de - knitting and crochet instructions, DIY
- Talude.de - Knitting instructions for beginners
3. Aries as a Master of Hide and Seek
Aries are true masters of geocaching. This modern scavenger hunt is all about finding hidden treasures with the help of GPS coordinates. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Register with Geocaching.com - the world's largest platform for geocaches.
- Download a geocaching app, e.g. c:geo (Android) or Geocaching® app (iOS).
- Find out about the different types of geocaching, e.g. on GeocachingGuide.de.
- Look for difficulty and terrain ratings to choose suitable geocaches.
- Take a pen and swap items with you to sign the logbook and swap items.
4. Aries and Their Weakness for Cheesy Romance Movies
Although Aries are considered brave and determined, they have a secret weakness for cheesy love stories. They like to be taken on the emotional rollercoaster of these films and imagine themselves playing the lead role in such a romantic story.
Here are the top 5 cheesy love movies that an Aries must have seen at least three times:
Dirty Dancing (1987)
Aries should see this movie because it shows the strong determination and passion of the main character.
- Titanic (1997) - IMDb For Aries, the courageous and passionate love story is particularly appealing.
The Notebook (2004)
This film shows how true love can be found and kept with determination and tenacity.
- A Star Is Born (2018) - IMDb This passionate and gritty love story definitely appeals to Aries.
Pride and Prejudice (2005)
This film will especially appeal to Aries because it shows how strong personalities and independence eventually lead to happy endings.
5. Aries and Their Fondness for Antiques
You might think that Aries prefer more modern things, but in fact many of them have a great interest in antiques. They love to browse old shops and look for treasures that have a story to tell.
Here are the 3 biggest mistakes beginners often make:
- Rushing to buy: beginners often get carried away by their enthusiasm and buy antiques without thoroughly researching their value, condition and authenticity. This can lead to overpriced or worthless purchases.
- Lack of expertise: Lay people sometimes underestimate the importance of a sound knowledge of periods, styles and materials. This can lead to the purchase of fakes or inferior objects.
- Inadequate care and restoration : Also, lay people often do not know how to properly care for and restore antiques. Unprofessional restoration or incorrect care can impair or even destroy the value and beauty of an object.
Rate this page
Thank you for voting!
You have already voted.