J. D. Salinger
J.D. Salinger was born in New York City on 1 January 1919 and is one of the most famous and influential American writers of the 20th century. He is best known for his novel "The Catcher in the Rye ," published in 1951 and has since been counted among the classics of American literature. The novel tells the story of 16-year-old Holden Caulfield, who wanders through New York City after being thrown out of school and has numerous encounters with different people. "The Catcher in the Rye" has been made into a film several times and is often used as a teaching text in schools and universities. Salinger died on 27 January 2010 at the age of 91.
- Alois Vogel, 1 January 1873 in Munich, Germany, † 2 March 1962, journalist, writer
- Christine Lagarde, 1 January 1956 in Paris, France, politician, lawyer, manager
- Luis Guzmán, 1 January 1956 in Santurce, Puerto Rico, actor
- Sven Regener, 1 January 1963 in Hamburg, Germany, musician, writer
- Nina Bott,1 January 1979 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, actress
Chinese zodiac sign:
兔 Fire Rabbit
34,856 days ago (95 years, 5 months, 6 days)
The Trine between the Moon and Neptune gives you an active imagination, good empathy, and an excellent understanding of art. You are attractive, dreamy, and enthusiastic. It's a great time for writing down your goals in life, meditation, psychic practice, reading tarot cards, practicing astrology, and making love till all hours of the morning.
The Taurus Moon helps us to preserve and increase money and material possessions. Security, compatibility, holding on to family are essential to us. These days we are very focused on our family and our home. And enjoyment in all areas is paramount.
Current timezone: America/Chicago (UTC -05:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: