Kurt Russell, born 17 March 1951 in Springfield, Massachusetts, USA, is a renowned American actor. Russell began his childhood career in television roles, and his talent was quickly recognized. Throughout his long career, he has appeared in various genres, including action, comedy, drama, and science fiction.
In the 1980s, Russell gained more incredible notoriety for his collaboration with director John Carpenter in films such as "The Rattlesnake" (1981) and "Big Trouble in Little China" (1986). These films established him as one of the leading action stars of the time. In the 1990s, Russell starred in other successful films such as "Tombstone" (1993), in which he took on the role of Wyatt Earp, and "Stargate" (1994), a science fiction film that later led to a successful television series.
During the 2000s, Russell successfully continued his acting career and worked with renowned directors like Quentin Tarantino. He appeared in Tarantino's "Death Proof" (2007) and "The Hateful Eight" (2015).
Kurt Russell is also known for his long-term relationship with actress Goldie Hawn, with whom he has been dating since 1983. Together they have a son, Wyatt Russell, who is also an actor. In addition, Kurt Russell has two children from a previous marriage and is the stepfather of Hawn's children from her previous marriage to Bill Hudson, actors Oliver, and Kate Hudson.
- Nat "King" Cole, * 17 March 1919, † 15 February 1965, singer, pianist
- Hozier, * 17 March 1990, musician
- Billy Corgan, * 17 March 1967, musician, singer and guitarist (The Smashing Pumpkins)
- Siegfried Lenz, * 17 March 1926, † 7 October 2014, writer
- Alexander McQueen, * 17 March 1969, † 11 February 2010, fashion designer
- Rob Lowe, * 17 March 1964, actor
- Gary Sinise, * 17 March 1955, actor, director
- Lesley-Anne Down, * 17 March 1954, actress
- Olesya Rulin, * 17 March 1986, actress
- Pattie Boyd, * 17 March 1944, model, photographer, ex-wife of George Harrison and Eric Clapton
- Swifty McVay, * 17 March 1974, rapper (D12)
- Gertrud ( "strength")
- Patrick (lat. "nobleman") - St. Patrick's Day in Ireland (holiday)
Gertraude is of fine use to the gardener when she comes with sunshine.
This aspect gives you great creative and mental energy, which you may not always use. Your practical disposition comes out, your gift of oratory, as well as your dexterity and manual skills. During conversations, you're friendly, discreet, and reliable. You're also very good with children, and patiently engage with them. You're attracted to creative people with whom a collaboration could develop. However, do not allow yourself to be forced into anything. If you decide to carry something out, you'll do it with great energy, and bring it to a conclusion!
Current timezone: America/Chicago (UTC -06:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: