J. D. Salinger
J.D. Salinger was born in New York City on 1 January 1919 and is one of the most famous and influential American writers of the 20th century. He is best known for his novel "The Catcher in the Rye ," published in 1951 and has since been counted among the classics of American literature. The novel tells the story of 16-year-old Holden Caulfield, who wanders through New York City after being thrown out of school and has numerous encounters with different people. "The Catcher in the Rye" has been made into a film several times and is often used as a teaching text in schools and universities. Salinger died on 27 January 2010 at the age of 91.
- Alois Vogel, 1 January 1873 in Munich, Germany, † 2 March 1962, journalist, writer
- Christine Lagarde, 1 January 1956 in Paris, France, politician, lawyer, manager
- Luis Guzmán, 1 January 1956 in Santurce, Puerto Rico, actor
- Sven Regener, 1 January 1963 in Hamburg, Germany, musician, writer
- Nina Bott,1 January 1979 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, actress
Chinese zodiac sign:
虎 Water Tiger
155 days ago (5 months, 4 days)
This aspect brings you overall happiness, life success, health, well-being, vitality, harmony with parents and family, and there will be pleasant interactions between you and your partner. If single, it is a good time to go out on dates.
This transit can cause a lack of inner balance, unreasonable views, and strange habits. However, romantic love affairs could also appear in your life. Don't be surprised if you get unannounced visitors at your house, such as female friends or relatives! You have the potential to gain, or lose, money unexpectadly right now.
Current timezone: America/Chicago (UTC -05:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: