Smith's biggest hits are probably "Because the Night," "Gloria," and "People Have the Power." "Because the Night" was released in 1978 and reached #13 on the Billboard Hot 100. "Gloria" was released in 1975 and is one of her most famous songs, often played at concerts. "People Have the Power" was released in 1988 and is a political song that shows Smith's commitment to social justice.
- Jo Van Fleet, 30 December 1913 in Oakland, California, † 6 June 1971, actress
- Berti Vogts, 30 December 1946 in Bann, Germany, football coach, player
- Tracey Ullman, 30 December 1959 in Sliema, Malta, actress, comedienne
- Kristin Kreuk, 30 December 1982 in Vancouver, Canada, actress
- Tiger Woods, 30 December 1975 in Cypress, California, golfer
- Ellie Goulding, 30 December 1986 in Hereford, England, singer
- Theodor Fontane, 30 December 1819 in Neuruppin, Prussia, † 20 September 1898, writer
We may be eccentric, headstrong, hyper, irritable, and moody during this time. We are prone to changing moods. Willfulness may show itself in love. Do not make hasty decisions at this time. They tend to do exactly the opposite of what is expected of them. There could be unexpected challenges or rapid changes today. Fortunately, this aspect will pass after two hours.
This Trine gives you excellent learning skills, a sound mind, quick wit, language skills, and good judgment. Your intelligence is powerful. You practice independent and practical thinking and are open to everything new. It's an excellent time to go on a road trip.
This Trine gives you great willpower, courage, practical action, resourcefulness, activity, love of truth, and openness. You may move to a new home, or totally rearrange your current home. It's a wonderful time for self improvement and conscious efforts to exercise and take better care of yourself. It's time for self-love and "me" time.
Current timezone: America/Chicago (UTC -06:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: