Umberto Eco was an Italian writer, philosopher, and semiotician born in Alessandria on 5 January 1932 . He studied media studies and philosophy at the University of Turin and was a professor of semiotics at various universities in Italy and France. Eco is best known for his novels "The Name of the Rose " (1980), "The Foucault Pendulum " (1988), and "The Cemetery in Prague " (2010), all of which have been translated into numerous languages and have become worldwide bestsellers. His works are characterized by their historical, philosophical, and literary allusions and often play with the concept of perception and the interpretation of signs and symbols. Eco died in Milan on 19 February 2016.
- Friedrich Dürrenmatt (5 January 1921 - 14 December 1990, writer, playwright, and actor)
- Diane Keaton (5 January 1946, actress)
- Bradley Cooper (5 January 1975, actor, director, producer)
- Konrad Adenauer (5 January 1876 - 19 April 1967, Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany)
- DJ BoBo (5 January 1968, singer, songwriter, and music producer)
- deadmau5 (5 January 1981, DJ and music producer)
- Robert Duvall (5 January 1931, actor)
This aspect of Mars and Saturn gives us high endurance, resilience, boldness, resourcefulness, great initiative, courage, and tirelessness. We show a talent for senior positions. We are loyal and reliable, but sometimes harsh and strict.
This is a good time for any sort of marketing, advertising and public relations. You may be heavily involved in communicating with family over Zoom calls or WhatsApp group chats. It's a great time to buy a car and go on short-distance travels. You'll also enjoy the company of neighbors. If you go on dates, great communication will occur. You and your loved one communicate effectively.
Current timezone: America/Chicago (UTC -06:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: