J.R.R. Tolkien, born on 3 January 1892 in Bloemfontein, South Africa, was an English author and philologist best known for his fantasy novels Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings . He studied English and German at Oxford University and was an English language and literature professor. His works are marked by mythological and medieval influences and have a large following among fantasy fans worldwide. They have also been made into films several times and have won numerous awards. Tolkien died on 2 September 1973 in Bournemouth, England.
- Greta Thunberg (3 January 2003, heroine)
- Michael Schumacher (3 January 1969, Formula 1 racing driver)
- Mel Gibson (3 January 1956, actor, director, producer)
- Marcus Tullius Cicero (3 January 106 BC - 7 December 43 BC, Roman orator, jurist, and philosopher)
- Konrad Duden (3 January 1829 - 11 November 1911, linguist)
- Sergio Leone (3 January 1929 - 30 April 1989, director, screenwriter and film producer)
- Irma / Irmina (Old High "people")
- Adele (Old High German "noble")
Chinese zodiac sign:
鼠 Metal Rat
806 days ago (2 years, 2 months, 17 days)
This Trine gives you great willpower, courage, practical action, resourcefulness, activity, love of truth, and openness. You may move to a new home, or totally rearrange your current home. It's a wonderful time for self improvement and conscious efforts to exercise and take better care of yourself. It's time for self-love and "me" time.
The Virgo Moon makes us analytical and critical. We are productive and health-conscious. These days, work and the fulfillment of duties are in the foreground.
This Trine between the Moon and Uranus gives you great attention, persuasiveness, ambition, creativity and originality. You go your own way, and look for new methods of doing things. You are determined, imaginative, keen to travel, and optimistic! This transit also lends itself to great opportunities for creating advertising campaigns geared at women!
Current timezone: Asia/Kolkata (UTC +05:30). change timezone
Please choose a day: