J. D. Salinger
J.D. Salinger was born in New York City on 1 January 1919 and is one of the most famous and influential American writers of the 20th century. He is best known for his novel "The Catcher in the Rye ," published in 1951 and has since been counted among the classics of American literature. The novel tells the story of 16-year-old Holden Caulfield, who wanders through New York City after being thrown out of school and has numerous encounters with different people. "The Catcher in the Rye" has been made into a film several times and is often used as a teaching text in schools and universities. Salinger died on 27 January 2010 at the age of 91.
- Alois Vogel, 1 January 1873 in Munich, Germany, † 2 March 1962, journalist, writer
- Christine Lagarde, 1 January 1956 in Paris, France, politician, lawyer, manager
- Luis Guzmán, 1 January 1956 in Santurce, Puerto Rico, actor
- Sven Regener, 1 January 1963 in Hamburg, Germany, musician, writer
- Nina Bott,1 January 1979 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, actress
The conjunction between the Moon and Neptune can make you dreamy, passive, and unbalanced. You are hypersensitive, possibly have a weakened instinctive life and may experience a nervous disorder. You may tell white lies. You are very sensitive and prefer loneliness. It's a good time to write in your journal, or express yourself through poetry or writing lyrics of a song.
This transit increases your sense of responsibility and organizational talent. You will be able to pursue your goals with care and deliberation. It's a good time to get together with women in groups, and discuss important issues.
Current timezone: Pacific/Auckland (UTC +13:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: