Umberto Eco was an Italian writer, philosopher, and semiotician born in Alessandria on 5 January 1932 . He studied media studies and philosophy at the University of Turin and was a professor of semiotics at various universities in Italy and France. Eco is best known for his novels "The Name of the Rose " (1980), "The Foucault Pendulum " (1988), and "The Cemetery in Prague " (2010), all of which have been translated into numerous languages and have become worldwide bestsellers. His works are characterized by their historical, philosophical, and literary allusions and often play with the concept of perception and the interpretation of signs and symbols. Eco died in Milan on 19 February 2016.
- Friedrich Dürrenmatt (5 January 1921 - 14 December 1990, writer, playwright, and actor)
- Diane Keaton (5 January 1946, actress)
- Bradley Cooper (5 January 1975, actor, director, producer)
- Konrad Adenauer (5 January 1876 - 19 April 1967, Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany)
- DJ BoBo (5 January 1968, singer, songwriter, and music producer)
- deadmau5 (5 January 1981, DJ and music producer)
- Robert Duvall (5 January 1931, actor)
The Taurus Moon helps us to preserve and increase money and material possessions. Security, compatibility, holding on to family are essential to us. These days we are very focused on our family and our home. And enjoyment in all areas is paramount.
This transit can cause a lack of inner balance, unreasonable views, and strange habits. However, romantic love affairs could also appear in your life. Don't be surprised if you get unannounced visitors at your house, such as female friends or relatives! You have the potential to gain, or lose, money unexpectadly right now.
This is a very favorable transit. It can bring you social success, as well as financial opportunities. You have a positive vibe and outlook on life, are sincere, and enjoy popularity. You can carry out philanthropic activities with ease. You are attractive, optimistic and have artistic interests. It's a great time for going out on dates and meeting your future spouse!
Current timezone: Pacific/Auckland (UTC +13:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: