J.R.R. Tolkien, born on 3 January 1892 in Bloemfontein, South Africa, was an English author and philologist best known for his fantasy novels Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings . He studied English and German at Oxford University and was an English language and literature professor. His works are marked by mythological and medieval influences and have a large following among fantasy fans worldwide. They have also been made into films several times and have won numerous awards. Tolkien died on 2 September 1973 in Bournemouth, England.
- Greta Thunberg (3 January 2003, heroine)
- Michael Schumacher (3 January 1969, Formula 1 racing driver)
- Mel Gibson (3 January 1956, actor, director, producer)
- Marcus Tullius Cicero (3 January 106 BC - 7 December 43 BC, Roman orator, jurist, and philosopher)
- Konrad Duden (3 January 1829 - 11 November 1911, linguist)
- Sergio Leone (3 January 1929 - 30 April 1989, director, screenwriter and film producer)
- Irma / Irmina (Old High "people")
- Adele (Old High German "noble")
Under this aspect, you tend to take things too hard. You expect support from your partner in achieving your goals. If you like someone, you feel inhibited in showing them affection. You have sound judgment, especially when it comes to material values. Laws and rules are essential to you at this time. You are attracted to serious and sincere people. Worries in love and marriage could arise, and in extreme cases, separation can occur.
This could be a frustrating time as opposites collide. Mars, with its impetuous energy, wants to get things done right away and comes across Saturn, the "Lord" of time, who takes his own time in doing things. This fact is precisely the conflict you have to deal with. If you have a lot of energy, it is advisable to do hard physical work, or exercise for a few days, so that you can assess any problems objectively.
Current timezone: America/Chicago (UTC -05:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: