Umberto Eco was an Italian writer, philosopher, and semiotician born in Alessandria on 5 January 1932 . He studied media studies and philosophy at the University of Turin and was a professor of semiotics at various universities in Italy and France. Eco is best known for his novels "The Name of the Rose " (1980), "The Foucault Pendulum " (1988), and "The Cemetery in Prague " (2010), all of which have been translated into numerous languages and have become worldwide bestsellers. His works are characterized by their historical, philosophical, and literary allusions and often play with the concept of perception and the interpretation of signs and symbols. Eco died in Milan on 19 February 2016.
- Friedrich Dürrenmatt (5 January 1921 - 14 December 1990, writer, playwright, and actor)
- Diane Keaton (5 January 1946, actress)
- Bradley Cooper (5 January 1975, actor, director, producer)
- Konrad Adenauer (5 January 1876 - 19 April 1967, Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany)
- DJ BoBo (5 January 1968, singer, songwriter, and music producer)
- deadmau5 (5 January 1981, DJ and music producer)
- Robert Duvall (5 January 1931, actor)
Chinese zodiac sign:
牛 Metal Ox
516 days ago (1 year, 5 months)
The Pisces Moon makes us sensitive, dreamy, and introverted. We have a lively imagination and also dream expressively. Meditation and contemplation are in the foreground on these days. The real world is far away. WE may also feel the need to immerse in our inner self.
The conjunction between the Moon and Jupiter could mean significant financial gains, as well as social success, but also the tendency to find enjoyment and socialize. During this time, you also have a healthy life instinct, wealthy feelings, artistic inclinations, and ambition.
Current timezone: America/Chicago (UTC -05:00). change timezone
Please choose a day: