Taurus (Symbol: ♉) loves the property, but unlike the other two earth signs, Virgo and Capricorn, they buy things to use them because they are connoisseurs. Tauruses are designers, thorough and practical.
The urge for research is innate to the Zodiac sign Taurus. They act correctly and are the ideal stewards of material goods. Tauruses are energy-charged people; what they once set something in mind; they seek to achieve it with perseverance.
They value a discreet appearance. Tauruses also like to talk and are lovable entertainers; they are hospitable and friendly. As thrifty as they are, on the one hand, they are so wasteful of money when it comes to living and celebrating. However, they can also be moody and very dependent on their moods.
Tauruses are patient people, but they'll roar and explode if they get irritated. Complaining and grumbling are also one of the negative qualities of the sign when they are in a bad mood. Tauruses are not usually upset; they stand by what they do, which makes them very reliable. The Taurus-born also struggle to make everything right.
You can count on them; Taurus people are always good comrades. Dealing with a large amount of work, Tauruses will never stay calm and wait. They prefer to start working and are proud to have done something. That's just how they are, Tauruses: they attack and participate. Besides, they are cheerful, hard-working, helpful, humorous, and hospitable.
Facts about Taurus
Birthday: 21st of April - 21st of May
Ruling planet: Venus
Type: The Nature-loving, the materialistic person
Physical Correspondence: Throat, glands, skin
Tauruses are objective, practical, orderly, hard-working, persistent, cheerful, amiable, tough
They can be materialistic, stubborn, sluggish, dogmatic, presumptuous, unruly, easygoing, comfortable
- William Shakespeare, * April 26, 1564 in Stratford-upon-Avon, † April 23, 1616, Playwright, Poet, Actor - "Bard of Avon"
- Sigmund Freud, * May 6, 1856 in Freiberg, † September 23, 1939, Neurologist, Founder of Psychoanalysis
- Albrecht Dürer, * May 21, 1471 in Nuremberg, † April 6, 1528, Painter, Graphic Artist, Mathematician - Renaissance Artist
- Audrey Hepburn, * May 4, 1929 in Ixelles, † January 20, 1993, Actress, Style Icon, Philanthropist
- Niccolò Machiavelli, * May 3, 1469 in Florence, † June 21, 1527, Philosopher, Politician, Writer - "The Prince"
- George Clooney, * May 6, 1961 in Lexington, Actor, Film Director, Activist
- Catherine the Great, * May 2, 1729 in Stettin, † November 17, 1796, Empress of Russia, Reformer, Patron of the Arts
- David Beckham, * May 2, 1975 in London, Soccer Player, Entrepreneur, Style Icon
- Immanuel Kant, * April 22, 1724 in Königsberg, † February 12, 1804, Philosopher, Founder of Critical Idealism
- Bing Crosby, * May 3, 1903 in Tacoma, † October 14, 1977, Singer, Actor, Influential Crooner
- Charlotte Brontë, * April 21, 1816 in Thornton, † March 31, 1855, Writer, "Jane Eyre"
- Adele, * May 5, 1988 in London, Singer, Songwriter, Multiple Grammy Winner
- Cher, * May 20, 1946 in El Centro, Singer, Actress, Style Icon - "Goddess of Pop"
- Salvador Dalí, * May 11, 1904 in Figueres, † January 23, 1989, Painter, Surrealist, Eccentric Artist
- Piero della Francesca, * around 1415 in Borgo Sansepolcro, † October 12, 1492, Painter, Mathematician, Perspective Expert
- Robert Zemeckis, * May 14, 1952 in Chicago, Film Director, Screenwriter, Producer - "Forrest Gump", "Back to the Future"
- Florence Nightingale, * May 12, 1820 in Florence, † August 13, 1910, Nurse, Statistician, Social Reformer - "Lady with the Lamp"
- Gary Cooper, * May 7, 1901 in Helena, † May 13, 1961, Actor, Hollywood Legend, Two-time Oscar Winner
- Jean Gabin, * May 17, 1904 in Paris, † November 15, 1976, Actor, French Cinema Icon, "La Grande Illusion"
- Fred Astaire, * May 10, 1899 in Omaha, † June 22, 1987, Dancer, Actor, Singer - "Ziegfeld Follies", "Swing Time"
- Fernandel, * May 8, 1903 in Marseille, † February 26, 1971, Actor, Comedian, French Film Actor
- Max Frisch, * May 15, 1911 in Zürich, † April 4, 1991, Writer, Playwright, Architect - "Homo Faber", "The Fire Raisers"
- Orson Welles, * May 6, 1915 in Kenosha, † October 10, 1985, Actor, Director, Screenwriter - "Citizen Kane", "The Third Man"
- Ruth Leuwerik, * April 23, 1924 in Essen, † January 12, 2016, Actress, German Film and Stage Star - "The Trapp Family", "Royal Highness"
The 12 rising signs of the zodiac sign Taurus
Rate this page
Thank you for voting!
You have already voted.